One of the keys to high population density is the availability of
essentials, like food, in every neighborhood. that means small shops, which
means high overhead, therfore higher prices. Once the population is
accustomed to shopping for everything at the Walmart superstore, they
aren't going to like paying realistic prices for food and other goods,
hence, it will never sell.

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary