This was the same thought process I had in acquiring Gump.  IT was built like a
tank, drove a little better than a tank, and would require the operator to
think much further ahead because they had a good long time to cogitate while it
got to a speed where trouble could be encountered.  This was proven to be solid
thinking when #1 child took the E300D from a dead stop to a 270* spin within 20
feet.  There is no way in creation that could have taken place in a w115 with a
OM615

clay