PPG has served very well in my SDL for 15+ years, and I've never been embarrassed by the small PPG label down low in middle of it. .

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Esh" <michael...@mac.com>
To: "Okie Benz" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:32 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Windshield

I am having the windshield in my 84 300D replaced next week due to pitting and scratches and is very difficult to see through when driving into the sun. The windshield was replaced due to an accident about 3 years ago and the "label" on it says it is PPG. The insurance is covering the cost minus the deductible of 100 bucks. Is there anything I need to know ahead of time to make sure I get the job done right? Is there a particular brand of glass I could request?
Thanks in advance,
Mike

Michael E. Esh
me...@horizonenv.com