> Randy wrote:
>

> Sort of an extension of the truck for Jaime thread, but at what
> point in terms of use do you folks think a diesel makes sense?

Always?  Or if it's an available option - I haven't found a diesel
line trimmer or chainsaw suitable for my uses.

As I said in another post, I don't choose diesel because it's
cheaper.   It stores better, is less inflammable, has less vapor
dangers, has higher BTU density, the ignition cycle is more
efficient, the exhaust doesn't stink like gasoline, the fuel is
easier to create from bio sources.

Disadvantages are: harder cold weather starting, and...  There
probably another one... maybe...

> I keep trying to talk myself into a diesel pickup.
> So far I have resisted.

Why have you resisted?  Because of the cost?  Or ????

--         Philip