It may have backfired.  Now we see just how cancerous our government has
become, invading our lives and usurping power from the people.  NSA, WIC, SS,
EPA, DEA, ATF, CIA, TSA, FBI, all the succubus of power to pay minions to rob
us of our rights and privacy.  Stupidity being done to show that monuments get
shut down and yet the gestapo troops are there to enforce our being kept out.
Strip the interwebs of websites.

Then you get the drones who will bemoan how integrated the government is in our
lives.  With it all closed up, we are made "weak" and have to sell our souls so
we can remain slaves, not needing to think for ourselves or bother to stand up
for our rights

clay