Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 15:11:56 -0700
From: clay <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Hahahahahaha

But these are the checks and balances our Founding Fathers knew would be needed
to keep the crooks from being able to run rough shod over the populace.  By
stopping the whole mess, we can see just how worthless most of the junk we pay
taxes on are.  We can live quite well by not surrendering to the wolves we
elect or the minions they control.

clay