I had a slow leak on a tire on my truck, and a take-off from one of the SDs I wanted to put on a rim I bought, to use as a spare. I go to this tire place, they have a small corner lot, and the parking spaces in front are numbered with 2 floor jacks at each one. They have 5 or 6 in front, a few along the side that are covered, and some space out back for parking. You pull into a spot, the guy jacks the car and does the tire changing there, with a coupla bays for mounting, spinning, etc. Very efficient. I got the leak fixed (small nail) but he would not mount the old tire (which still had a fair amount of tread) since it was a 2002 vintage and he couldn't do anything over 10 years. I guess that makes sense at some level, but for a spare...

Anyway, interesting shop but the spare deal kinda annoyed me. The intersection of trial lawyers and the nanny state...

--R