On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 6:44 AM, Gerry Archer
Back in the 40'-'50s-'60s I mounted and balanced my own tires when it was
possible to do by hand.  Since then I've been looking for a DIY rig that
can change/balance modern tires.
Harbor Frt has one which looks like it "might" work.  Has anyone tried
it?
http://www.harborfreight.com/automotive-motorcycle/tire-wheel.html

Dunno about the tire changers, but their wheel weights work great in
Lionel
locomotives!
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10581441/
-MMM-

That's cool!  vehicle in the foreground looks like an old time streetcar
like I rode
many times during the 30s.  Lionel trains seem to have gotten much bigger.
As a kid, my Lionel train set was much smaller.
Gerry