Gerry

From: "Richard Hattaway" <rhatta...@rocketmail.com>

Ran into something similiar here, only stricter.. the shop would not mount my tire no matter the age. Safety concerns.

I've dealt with the shop for years, had a poor puppy dog look I guess... they told me to tip the mechanic, he'd be on break in 5 minutes. So I got it mounted, and it only cost me 10 instead of 12 (c: Everybody left happy.