tommy guns are pretty easy to handle on full auto.  they are heavy and
shoot a relatively weak round for a long gun.

i've always like AKs best though, with their vicious barrel rise.  cut
someone in half in a hurry

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Craig <diese...@pisquared.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Dec 2013 08:49:18 +1030 Hendrik and Fay <heni...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > semi-autos are not 'outlaws', however you need to have a very good
> > reason to own one.
> > And no, needing a semi-auto in case the king of England decides to
> > invade is not a good enough reason.
> > Actually thinking about it, you have lot have gun restrictions, far as
> > I know you can't own a full auto rifle there.
>
> Actually, one can in most States. One has to comply with Federal
> regulations. Some States, Washington being one, forbid such ownership.
>
> When my brother and I were cleaning up my father's estate in Oregon, he
> took me to a local store that had a firing range and that rented their
> Thompson sub-machine gun. We had a blast, but it was quite difficult
> being accurate firing more than two or three rounds at once.
>

> Craig

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*