I would also add that Contructivism is the flavor of the month for now.  This
is the experiential style of learning promoted by Montessori, Piaget and Dewey.

Just like the stock market, the pendulum will swing in the other direction in
the future and Behaviorism (B.F. Skinner, Itard, etc.) will come back into
vogue, no doubt.

Dan