There is nothing cliche about the theories behind teaching methodologies. I
would agree with what you say, but the problem starts at the top - the
administration.

As for Richard's comment about tenure, it no longer exists in our district.
Effective this coming January our teachers go on an evaluation system that
determines whether or not they get raises. Existing teachers who have tenure
can keep if it they choose to, but if they do their salaries are effectively
capped.  From what I hear the better part of the faculty has decided to give up
tenure.

Dan

Sent from my iPad