*Great idea!! I have a couple of spare fuel pumps (MGB which are nominally 3-5psi) that should do the job and I may add a T and do both wheels on one axle at a time. It may be more trouble than it's worth as watching the MC will become even more critical. i guess I could make a push button on/off switch with long wires so i could watch the MC and turn the pump on and off as needed**......**
**
**Thanks for the suggestion --- I may try this... i keep thinking the inlet and outlet on the FP are a lot larger than the bleeder so I may **need a adapter ...*

Sincerely,
Larry