Now you've gotten me thinking about this - I'm going to try some "Goop" or
other "water-less hand cleaner" on a pair of leather gloves that I turned
almost black with old grease. If successful, I'll report back. If not, I'll
just save them for the next very dirty job.

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary