You used the "f" word (no, not THAT "f" word, the other one...). bad GMan, BAD!

--R

On 1/19/14 3:01 PM, G Mann wrote:
Verbal spin to hide the sin.

"Progressive gay gun safety organizer" sounds so less threatening than
"Communist faggot seditious anti-constitutional atheist"

We all just have to learn "PC Speak" and ignore the real threats... It will
be OK.. more government will protect us.

"I'm mad as hell, and I ain't gonna take this anymore" however, is gaining
strong support as a public attitude.