Thats probably the most sensible answer I've ever seen. Thanks Rick.

-Curt

Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:05:19 -0800
From: Rick Knoble <rickkno...@hotmail.com>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Coleman collectors WAS: low cost 3D metal printer

> Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:31:10 -0800
> From: curtlud...@yahoo.com
> To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Coleman collectors WAS: low cost 3D metal printer
>
> I don't understand "gay rights" because I don't understand discrimination. I
> don't understand the fight over gay marriage because I don't see why anybody
> could think 2 people of the same sex can't be just as good a family as 2
> people of different genders.

It is my theory that the impetus behind the gay marriage laws are the attorneys.
The "traditional" marriage is on the way out, so to drum up business they rile
up the LBGT community, so they will have job justification in a couple years.

I posted my theory as a question to "Gay Larry" on Banned, who is gay and an
attorney, and he figured I had an interesting idea...

Rick