On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 09:31:10 -0800 (PST) Curt Raymond
<curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, it wasn't that long after all. I do want to tip the hat to Grant,
> Craig and Larry for being civil with this, something that seems
> altogether to rare in the current public discourse.

Thank you.

I have been off preparing for teaching tomorrow, more a job than I
expected because I'm essentially starting from scratch and don't even
have a copy of the textbook!

I'll not continue the discussion, first, because I still need to complete
my syllabus, and, second, because I'm sure others want to quit.

Craig