Dieselhead wrote:
> After WWII, the japanese were asked about plans to invade the US. They said
> they had no plans to invade because of the armed population.

Guns are not much fear today.
Plenty of guns among us, but little if any cohesive ability to rally
troops to any cause due to myriad interweb/tv/radio leads.  Who do we
shoot?  Who are the bad guys?  So we sit loaded and ready but insecure
which is the bad guy we are readying to shoot.  Add in zero
interpersonal communications at church/tavern/club - its all at
FB/TW/...
mao