For everyone's benefit, Australia has a no tipping mentality, or used to
have one.  40 years ago if you tried to tip a Sydney cabbie he would bite
your hand off.  The meters ran in pennies, so it was always tempting to
"round up".  I remember being driven for what seemed like forever and the
fare came to 28 OZ cents.