Minor corrections ( the rest is accurate) :
There is a short list of maintenance items that the owner can perform and
sign off in the log book that includes changing the oil. Then there is the
"owner assist" maintenance and inspections where you do all the work "under
the supervision" of an A&P or IA and pay them for signing the books and
paperwork. This is how I am able to have a plane . . .

--
OK Don
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary