Greg wrote:
> Something the gov't could have done to lower costs:  Require the hospitals,
> clinics etc. to publicly post prices for common procedures.

Fixation about prices is what makes us visit WM.  Lose the fixation
about price and let medicine suffer the same demise in the marketplace
that WM should suffer as we protest against prices and china junk by
not darkening the doorway at WM.  When medicine watches 30M citizens
stay away due to high cost and failure to visit the masters of
treatment - they will see some decline in their bottom line...
perhaps.
mao