LT Don wrote:
I gotta try that someday. Of course, "wife" [someone on here best described
it as She Who Must Be Appeased] almost choked when I trailer home the
project, better known as Car Number Four With Three Drivers. ... She's gonna
crap when I buy the Gold Wing this summer and refuse to sell the CB-500K
[unless, of course, Mitch still wants it].

While you and I are far from Kaleb territory, I've 4 cars with 2 drivers. I catch hell, but not so long as I look at w109s with green interiors and talk about possible "future additions to the fleet"... ;-)

--
John L. Ervine
1981 240D 4-spd 268+kmi