True, but it's an easy "out" for the dealer to avoid having to do campaign or
warranty work, which is about the least profitable job in the shop.

Not to mention that they can get stuck with the job if the claim gets denied by
MBUSA.  If there is anything in the past that shows the numbers don't match it
could certainly be a basis for rejecting the claim.

Dan who used to review warranty claims for a manufacturer.

Sent from my iPad