If the dealer service advisor runs the CAR VIN he will realize the work
hasn't been done, but also that this is a 49 state version 300TD.

If he runs the ENGINE VIN he will realize that the campaign was consummated
in the 90s, in VA.

Solution:  Bribe the service rep with a jar of 2012 vintage pepper jelly..