I am thinking we should all be removing the tumblers on a regular basis and
give them a huge cleaning up.  Would keep our cars from locking us out.

Max,  I had the option to use the spray stuff or a smaller liquid bottle to
inject the stuff.  Poking the key in and jiggling for a few minutes every day
served to help the goo flow over parts.  The gunk coming out got blacker and
thicker each day.  Five days in, I used the finish sander to assist the gunk.

The key was fully inserted into the tumbler and I placed the sander head on the
key head.  I applied a variety of pressures to the key and moved it around the
cardinal points to make sure every booger let loose.  First attempt did not
make it work, so I zapped it  a few more times until the key decided to turn.

clay