'Nother ATTABOY!

Wilt

----- Original Message ----- From: "clay" <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Why U no Turnz?!

Another minor solution I undertook today was to plug the exhaust leak at the cross member. Frosch has the H cross pipe and my indy told me the driver side had a leak that could be patched with a welder. I had seen emissions coming out of the underside of that hole and figured it would be simple. Today I bit the bullet and hit Meineke. Manager got me right on the lift and had the welder dude drop a bead all the way around. Job done, manager give it to me as a freebie. Welder dude pointed out passenger side had small leak and the pipe weld was also failing. Now I have to order a full pipe set from the Sexy Chowda King

clay