Daughter has an '06 GL320cdi bought new. Her cost of repairs at the dealer since then is huge. She loves it, and can afford the expense, but I wouldn't have it. I think Kaleb bought one, had a lot of expense, and then sold it. The only part that hasn't needed repair is the basic engine and a variety of other usually trouble free parts such as the differential. Her mileage so far is about 150K. Some say any MB after 2006 is okay, but that one isn't IMO.
Gerry
'83 300D and 240D