They moved over to the whine and cheese bar.

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Nov 10, 2014, at 8:06 PM, archer75--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

Tch! I pity wannabee yuppies who've been kicked out of wine and cheese bars
because of the gas hogs they were driving.

Gerry....who proudly displays his "Old Yuppie" certificate (that came with his
Prius) on the back window of his beautiful and elegant model that gets 57
MPG!!! and saves the world from global warming. [:o)