archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:

Tch! I pity wannabee yuppies who've been kicked out of wine and cheese bars
because of the gas hogs they were driving.

Gerry....who proudly displays his "Old Yuppie" certificate (that came with his
Prius) on the back window of his beautiful and elegant model that gets 57 MPG!!! and
saves the world from global warming. [:o)

You had it long enough to get any numbers on a long trip at 70-75mph?
Still sort of tempted to get a GM car with the 1.4L turbo, but I think I've gotten over that bug. I'm thinking such a car would do low 40s at 70mph or maybe 50 at 55mph. AFAIK, nothing available in USA beats or even matches a 15 year old Honda Insight. The problem with 2 seat Insights is that they're all either worn out with 200-300k miles on them, have dead batteries, or aren't for sale.

Mitch.