For the last few minutes 'I've been trying to suppress my thoughts on the matter; then thought I really shouldn't say anything, but I just couldn't stand it - 'gonna hafta go ahead and say it, anyway. I've tried for many years to not take a bunch of "crap" (substitute appropriate word) from anybody. ;<)

Wilton

I Love the attitude.

But if you could take a feces pill from somebody that really helped you, would you swallow the bitter pill?