All I know is that she uses it and I have not heard her complain about it.

RB

On 26/11/2014 2:00 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
You forgot to mention it plays Apple content from the iTunes store. iTunes 11
sucks, I hope Apple TV has a better interface.
-Curt
       From: Randy Bennell via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 2:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] TV options
On 26/11/2014 1:49 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Can you tell me what an apple TV does, and what it does not do?  In
typical Apple fashion, the Apple website is all about how cool you
will be if you buy one, but says little to nothing useful about what
it does or is intended to to.

I am no expert but my wife has the doodad.
Best I can say is that it appears to be similar to netflix.
Go to a screen and choose what you want to watch from what is displayed
on it.

How is that for simplification?

RB