      From: Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Thursday, January 8, 2015 8:58 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Running Older vehicles

Her parents brainwashed her years ago that a six is a minimum for safety
purposes, e.g., trying to pull out into traffic in a hurry.  There's no use in
trying to explain otherwise, although if their four cylinder mill will make the
car stand up on its hind legs, she would probably be satisfied.

Thanks,

Dan

Sent from my iPad

> On Jan 8, 2015, at 8:41 AM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> 185HP ought to satisfy anybody. A TBI late '80s GM V8 only made 150ish. It'll
> be all up high but the car should be geared to take advantage of it. Tell her
> that F1 cars regularly spin their engines MUCH faster.
> Explain that she's been brainwashed to want a v6...
>
> Or just don't buy a Mazda 6. :)
>
> -Curt

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no