Max wrote:
> You were trained as a geologist I believe.

We have all been trained in a common core tradition.
Yet our politics, religion, family, age, IQ affect us differently so
we arrive at pole opinions on these things.  We are individuals that
love freedom.  Andrew can agree generally with AlGore, you can agree
with someone else.  I like the path between the poles.  I can do both
solutions and remain free instead of getting boxed in to the pole - at
least that is my attempt.  Learn to live without a car is good
exercise, etc.  Diesel cars are also enjoyable.  We like each other
and get along which is a hard thing to find these days.  I like that.
mao