The best I've found is an oil called "Frog Lube" ...

Read up on it.. it's wonderful stuff... Might even work in Mercedes
applications such as door locks and hood latches.. It repels water and will
not attract sand or dirt..

http://froglube.com/

It will keep your semi-automatic working smoothly.. in the worst conditions.

[I have no stock in the company.. just use its products with satisfaction]