The head bolts on the car are not 12 point. They are the old hex head style.
According to the shop manual, I must use same style bolts that came with engine
so it appears I must re-use them. My question is whether I can use them with a
newer head- the one I got at ChowdahQ 2014 which I believe came from a car that
took 12 point bolts.

Sent from my iPhone