I am still trying to figure that out.  Supposed to at least spin up the input
side even with the car not in gear because the thing is directly hooked to the
motor.  Sticking it into gear would engage something so the spinning will
output.  Drive shaft does spin, differential makes wheels go around.  But the
engine lugs when put into gear to the point it quits.

clay

2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored chap
1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers