Manfred

Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 19:38:32 -0700
From: clay <redgh...@comcast.net>

I am still trying to figure that out. Supposed to at least spin up the input side even with the car not in gear because the thing is directly hooked to the motor. Sticking it into gear would engage something so the spinning will output. Drive shaft does spin, differential makes wheels go around. But the engine lugs when put into gear to the point it quits.

clay

clay