You have to wear padded trou of some sort to minimize the pressure on your anatomy. There are some seats that have 2 pads for the cheeks but those are more for hybrids or standard bikes, really don't work on road bikes where you have a certain position to get proper power and comfort. There are some seats for the ladies that feature a particular arrangement to minimize the pressure on their parts. The support is actually more on the bone and less on the cheeks. You have to be careful of padding arrangements too, to minimize chafing as you pedal. The pads in the trou are usually chamois-covered or something synthetic that is very soft and low-friction.

You can sorta see what road bike seats look like with these, which are decent seats, but everyone sorta has a favorite. I don't remember what kind I have now, but it is fairly comfortable. These try to accommodate different anatomies and preferences.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_sc_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Afizik+seat&keywords=fizik+seat&ie=UTF8&qid=1428871256

--R