There is a woman here who has a little business demolishing houses and other structures by hand, she takes out all the reusable stuff and sells it pretty cheap -- flooring, framing lumber, doors, windows, cabinets, fixtures, etc. I bought 6 largish double-hung windows from her a coupla months ago, thinking about using them in a new shed, $5 each. I also bought some really nice wrought iron railings from the porch on a house she was tearing down, put them in the loft of my addition, $300 for about 30ft. Took them to the welding shop and got them trimmed and bracketed for not much, they look really nice and have a bit of patina. She has a ratty old warehouse she keeps a lot of stuff in, some treasures there!

She had a nice shed the other day for $150 then $75, you move it. More than I wanted to fool with but it would have been a great deal.

--R