      From: "astrasfo...@gmail.com" <astrasfo...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 1:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: How to divide my IMac

  As a matter of fact, this isn't a trivial question. My son did this for me on
another iMac, and he had to partition the hard drive. Sent from my T-Mobile 4G
LTE device
------ Original message------From: Curt Raymond via MercedesDate: Tue, Dec 15,
2015 1:22 PMTo: Mercedes Discussion List;Cc: Curt Raymond;Subject:Re: [MBZ] OT:
How to divide my IMac
Open the system preferences, either from the icon in the doc or the apple menu
in the upper left.Then open your favorite web browser, type www.google.com in
the address bar, in the Google window type in "how do I make a new mac
user".Sheesh, do you need help to find the bathroom? You've got a world of
instructions out there, don't make people hold your hand like you're 4, learn
to do for yourself once in awhile.-Curt      From: Andrew Strasfogel  To: Curt
Raymond ; Mercedes Discussion List   Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:56 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: How to divide my IMac   Nope.  How do I access Users and
Groups?On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 12:20 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes  wrote:Is
this a trick question?The Users & Groups system preference would be the obvious
place. Also obviously you can't be logged in as guest to make the change.-Curt
    From: Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes  To: Mercedes Discussion List Cc:
Andrew Strasfogel  Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 11:59 AM Subject: [MBZ] OT:
How to divide my IMacI have a Macbook Pro and IMac desktop .  Each has a guest
login thatdoesn't allow the guest to save data or files when logging out - the
workmust be abandoned.  How can I create a second user rather than a "guest"
sothat they can log in independently and keep/save their work when they
logout?_______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo search
options go
to:http://mail.okiebenz.com/mailman/listinfo/mercedes_okiebenz.com_______________________________________http://www.okiebenz.comTo
delivery options go