In my 110 200D, I could reach across and roll the RR window down or up. That and the driver's window were all I ever needed to stay comfortable with no a/C.

Yes, I have had monovalve problems like everyone else.  Once they were
fixed, however, they didn't break again, like most Mercedes repairs.

I am not a big fan of the manual s/r in my  two 123 wagons because I have
two surgically repaired shoulders (one of each), but at least I don't have
to stop the car and get out of the driver's seat to adjust them, as would
be the case if the cars had crank windows.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Darren Marshall via Mercedes <