I have 4 vehicles I need to order new tires for. One of which is one of my 210 cars. I have pretty much decided to always stick with Michelins only, but on one of my other 210s I just put a set of Pirellis on it which are higher rated slightly on Tirerack, but cheaper. Now I am seriously thinking about trying out these Milestars which are a 50K mile tire and are actually the highest rated tire on discount tire direct, if that means anything. They are almost half the price than the Michelins and only 10k mile less warranty.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireDetail.do?ra=filterTireProducts.do&fl=&yr=1999&pc=19338&counter=0&ar=55&rd=16&vid=006253&cs=215