I make a point of staying away from truck danger zones as much as possible. 'Sorta frustrating sometimes when SWMBO's driving and cruises beside or behind a truck and I finally hafta say, "Can we, please, get away from that truck?" You'd think that, as many times I've had to say it, "somebody" would begin to remember. ;<)

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dan Penoff" <dpen...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] THIS MERCEDES BENZ IS IN INCREDIBLE ORIGINAL CONDITIONThroughout!

Absolutely. I saw one immediately after a blowout on my return trip. Fortunately, the brake lights ahead of me helped identify where the remnants of the tier were in the roadway.

I don’t draft off of trucks, and haven’t for some years. I used to have a customer years ago who ran a small regional cartage company, and he talked about how much they hated people that did this, as wella s how really dangerous it was for a lot of reasons. I deferred to his experience and didn’t do it again.

Dan