It does.  While the W126 isn’t quite the living room couch compared to the
W140, it’s still a very comfortable car to drive long distances in.

I’m reading some threads on the R129 forum about people retrofitting lumbar and
seat heating to their R129s, which is really easy to do.  I’ll bet it would be
easy on the W126 as well.  A lumbar support would really make it nice.

Dan