To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "clay" <redgh...@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] THIS MERCEDES BENZ IS IN INCREDIBLE ORIGINAL
CONDITIONThroughout!

I pulled a pair of 1200 mile days a week apart getting to and from a family
gathering.  SO series makes it too simple to achieve.

clay

On Feb 24, 2016, at 7:45 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:

Iron butt = monkey butt?

You get behind the semi and draft off of him. That way your mileage goes
WAY up.

Dan

Iron butt is a motorsickle thing.  You ride 1000 miles in a day.  I'm
willing to give ironbutt awards for cars or trucks too.  It is not easy
to do.

In 1990, when we shipped the Escort (Diesel content) to HI, I drove 1000
miles a day in 2 consecutive days to get it to the port.  It was very
grueling with 55 mph speed limits.  18 hr days.

I figured that was worth 2 iron butts.

I thought monkey butt was some anti itch stuff.    not=