Shisito. Quite mild, great grilled a bit after coating with a bit of olive oil and salt. I will do a batch on the grill on the hob for a beforzie.

The Reapers should be declared a weapon of (potentially) mass destruction. My daughter's boyfriend, who likes pretty hot stuff, tried a bit of one and damn near died. He said it was the most painful thing he had ever experienced.

--R