For private sales, that might work.  Even professional dealers who just want to
move product.  This car has a break even point and has been stored for a few
years, along with a bunch of other iron in the parking lot.  Pretty surprising
the number of people who think they can get a repair for cheap, then walk away
from their cars.  Had I been expecting the low ballers, I would have priced the
car far higher, so that the half price trick would get the car gone at the
proper price.

clay