On the other hand they're not wasting your time crawling all over the car
before lowballing you...
-Curt

      From: clay via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: clay <redgh...@comcast.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 6:43 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Low Ball Larry

Not my car.  I am just fronting for the shop that needs to break even.  The
quality of the car is high enough that being able to hit that mark is
reasonable.  No crack.  I have driven the car and keep an eye on the market,
pester sellers, so I know the pulse of the local market.  I discount the
desired values club members feel their cars are worth.  Sale price does depend
upon what buyers will pay.  I do not have to take the first low ball offer from
a guy who has never seen the car.  Nor the subsequent low ball offers.

It is a bit rude to make low ball offers one a first contact by email.  At
least they could look at the car.  That would show greater interest than a
blind email response to a listing.

clay