Speaking of alternators the one in my 98 e300 just shat itself all over the
highway. As in it started grinding all the sudden then the pulley flew off. I
am currently in a parking lot await he spouse to hopefully arrive with the
trailer. Every 606 I have owned has done the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone