      From: Curly McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 10:23 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] OT: bootable USB stick, El Crap content

Last night I finally got the Disk Utility to make what was supposed
to be a bootable USB with the El Crapitan installer on it.  It was
not recognized as bootable when booting with the option key.

I also tried, before that, making a format with GParteD linux disk
utility, them marking it has bootable.  Same thing.  Not recognized
as bootable.

I wish they'd give us the installer as 2 .iso or .dmg disk images
that could be put on two dvds.